Friday, January 6, 2012

Filippo Inzaghi: I love AC Milan's shirt too much to think about leaving

AC Milan striker Filippo Inzaghi has declared he is not considering leaving the club in January. The 38-year-old striker has found himself on the fringes of the action at San Siro this season, making just three appearances to date for the Serie A champions.
Massimiliano Allegri revealed last week that Inzaghi did not have a place in his plans and noted that the striker is also training separately from the first team. Such comments fueled speculation that a move to Novara was in the pipeline, with the coach of Stadio Silvio Piola outfit publicly admitting that he was interested in the former Italy international. However, Inzaghi stressed he has other plans and said he will work hard to earn his way back into the team. "Milan's fans follow me with great affection," he told reporters. "I do not need promises, but I know what I must do: work. "I am fine and I want to play. I love this shirt too much to think about leaving." Inzaghi, who joined Milan in 2001, has helped the San Siro club win two Serie A trophies and two Champions League crowns, among other titles.
Source file : http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/01/05/2832366/filippo-inzaghi-i-love-ac-milans-shirt-too-much-to-think

No comments: